Northamptonshire boosts a statistic of 1 in 7 jobs in the county being in the logistics sector; growing at a faster rate than any other!
FLT Operators play a crucial role in keeping operations efficient and safe and although operations can be fast paced and demand high levels of concentration but without their skills, accuracy and professionalism the industry would suffer significantly.
The Northants Forklift Driver of the year competition was an amazing opportunity to showcase the very best of our logistics workforce as the best in the county. Our inaugural Forklift Truck Operator competition was held on Friday 6th September this year and won by Paul Stafford from Alpro.
This event was kindly sponsored by:
Key Sponsors supporting the event are:
- United Pallet Network (UPN) – contributing the first prize of a £1,200 holiday voucher.
- Wilson Browne Solicitors - who are sponsoring £400 in high street shopping vouchers to the second prize winner
- Howdens have sponsored our fantastic winners cup for the event
- ACS Recruitment have 'stepped up' as sponsor of our Penalty Shootout competition.
- Linde Material Handling (Wellingborough) – providing premises, judges and refreshments on the day.
- PALLITE – providing recyclable pallets and ‘props’.
- Weetabix are also very kindly providing breakfast for all of our competitors on the day!
- All Things Business Magazine have very kindly stepped forward as our official media partner.
- An exciting third prize of £200 in vouchers will also be awarded, as well as certificates to all entrants.
We still have a number of exciting sponsorship opportunities for this event, please contact us for more information!