Northamptonshire Logistics Awards 2021
It was worth the wait as the Northamptonshire Logistics Awards, held at the Royal and Derngate last Friday (September 10th), was a resounding success.
There was an air of expectation, both for our first major 'in person' event since lockdown, but also for the finalists, wondering if they had been successful.
Across the twelve categories of award we had some amazing winners, and even more amazing stories culminating in a standing ovation for the winner of our Chairman's Special Award - Marisa Baker and Encore - who showed how a random act of kindness can have such a profound impact on an individual's life.
It was also great to see the myth, that logistics and transport is a man's world, get blown into touch, and so inspiring to see young people coming through and being recognised as the 'future of logistics'.
As always, given the high calibre of entries this year, there were a few who just missed out! I have absolutely no doubt they will come back stronger next year and in the meantime will give the best possible service which their customers have come to appreciate; in particular I'd like to mention Dawn Girardi (Pegasus training) and Ben Bouttell (Carro Transport).
It was also a pleasure to welcome the winner of our Forklift Driver of the Year competition, Will Laki from Clipper, as he joined us for the evening.
It was a true celebration of success for the sector, and plans are already being made for 2022! It would be great to hear from any of you interested in the event for 2022, or if you have any ideas you'd like to share.
- Logistics Company of the Year Above 50 Employees - Sponsored by Wilson Browne Solicitors
C Butt Ltd
- Logistics Company of the Year Below 50 Employees - Sponsored by NN1 Personnel
- Health Safety & Wellbeing Awards - Sponsored by Linde Materials Handling
C Butt Ltd
- Logistics Temporary Staff Agency of the Year - Sponsored by CButt Ltd
- Apprentice of the Year - Sponsored by Fortec Distribution Network
Kirsty Lancaster – Travis Perkins
- HGV Driver of the Year - Sponsored by Certas Energy
Martin Bradley – Wincanton
- Diversity & Inclusion Award - Sponsored by Travis Perkins
ACS Recruitment & Track NN
- Team of the Year - Sponsored by Encore Personnel
Logistics Solution Group
- Growth Company of the Year - Sponsored by ACS Recruitment
- Emerging Talent Award - Sponsored by Goodwill Solutions
Kirsty Lancaster - Travis Perkins
- Achiever of the Year - Sponsored by Brackmills BID
Samuel Scott – Panther Logistics
- Chairman’s Special Award - Sponsored by Verlingue
Marisa Baker & Team - Encore Personnel
A Celebration of Northamptonshire's Finest!
The Northamptonshire Logistics Awards will be returning on September 10th 2021, at the Royal & Derngate, for another unforgettable night! The event is an annual celebration of the finest businesses and individuals working within the world of Logistics locally. 🚛
Look forward to our drinks reception, black tie dinner, quality entertainment and the awards evening itself. This year will be the biggest and best year yet! 🏆
Single Ticket: £85.00 + £17.00 VAT
Table of 10: £800.00 + £160.00 VAT
The event is always one of the most popular events in the Northamptonshire Logistics Calendar.
Be sure to explore the awards pages to find out more about this years event including information on our sponsors, videos, blogs and of course - the all important entry forms.
To book your place at this event, please email Charlotte Patrick (firstname.lastname@example.org).
To find out more about last years event, please click here.